House for Sale
Like New, Lowset Home, Overlooking Bushland!
Property ID 1976685This spacious 4 bedroom home nestled in a quiet, tree-lined street of the Warner Lakes Estate enjoys an idyllic bushland outlook and has very little vehicular traffic. A myriad of parks and walking tracks in the area are at your doorstep and it is only a moment's drive to local shops and schools.
This modern, easy care design is set all on one level and is exceptionally low maintenance - ideal for tenants or those with busy weekends! The open plan living and dining areas flow seamlessly to an undercover, timber wrap around balcony and onto the grassed, flat yard ideal for entertaining or a perfect start for a growing family.
- Master bedroom privately located at the front with huge built-in wardrobes & ensuite
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar & stainless appliances
- Large bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Laundry with good linen storage & direct access to yard
- Ceiling fans to all rooms
- Study nook
- High ceilings throughout
- Modern, tasteful decor including blinds & security screens throughout
- Fully fenced yard with side access & water tank
- Double lock up garage with auto door & storage unit
- Attractive, low maintenance landscaping
This prospering area has so much to offer with several schools - both public and private in close proximity, medical centre, shops, tavern, instant access to Bruce Highway and Gateway Motorway. Additionally only minutes' walk to the popular Dragonfly Park with Warner Lake as the backdrop and acres of green space with bike tracks galore. Whether you are upsizing or downsizing finding a low maintenance home on one level in such an appealing location won't last long! Call Alison Turner today for more information!