Unit for Sale
Position Plus Potential
Property ID 1765207This top floor apartment has had all the hard work done and is ready to move in, unpack or keep it rented. A small brick complex of eight and in an ultra-handy location only 7 kilometres to the CBD, an easy walk to the Gaythorne rail station, City Circle bus at the front door and Brookside Shopping Centre within a few minutes' drive.
- Fully renovated throughout, with new kitchen & bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Enormous master bedroom with built-ins
- Air conditioning & security screens
- Light & breezy balcony
- 1 car lock-up garage with laundry & good storage
- Low maintenance, full brick block
This is a great opportunity for an investor who wants low maintenance and hassle free renting or first time buyer looking for a comfortable home. Either way the convenient location makes public transport and city commuting a breeze, plus well established cafes now at the end of the street, acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook Bikeway all very close by! Call the Unit and Townhouse Division today to find out more.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.